Everything you need to know about ShuttleOne’s successful $SZO token offering on Instaraise
Thanks to the tremendous support from the Tezos community, ShuttleOne’s $SZO token is now on Tezos Ecosystem.
Hello, ShuttleOne lovers!! I come bearing goodnews 🥳🥳
ShuttleOne is excited to announce that their recent concluded $SZO token offering on Instaraise was a huge success. Tezos ecosystem’s first ever decentralized fundraising and incubation platform, Instaraise, hosted an event that drew a massive turnout, with 100% of the Guaranteed Allocation Round’s participants signing up and participating.
Highlights of what we’ll be discussing about:
- $SZO token offering on Instaraise
- $SZO on ETH/BSC/Tezos
- Reasons why you should hold $SZO token.
- Awesome updates to look forward to come next year.
$SZO Token offering on Instaraise
ShuttleOne’s admission into the Tezos ecosystem will be marked by the native $SZO token issuance on Instaraise on December 12, 2021, allowing developers and the crypto community at large to benefit from ShuttleOne Metachain’s powerful, self-amending blockchain protocol. The sale of nearly $64,000 worth of $SZO tokens resulted from all the whitelisted participants on Instaraise purchasing their whole allocation and then some more during the Guaranteed Allocation Round and FCFS rounds.
A positive response, especially during a time when the crypto market was trending downward. It showed the project that the Tezos and Instaraise communities has faith in the project’s Metachain multichain aggregator and Plug N Play DeFi solutions as they strive to allow interoperability among blockchains and address the fragmentation concerns impacting the whole DeFi market.
$SZO on ETH/BSC/Tezos
$SZO is currently available on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Tezos as a result of our token sale on Instaraise. The IDO money will be utilized to increase liquidity on Tezos, allowing more people to buy ShuttleOne tokens and join the ShuttleOne ecosystem. On all three networks, $SZO can currently be acquired through the most significant AMMs (UniSwap, PancakeSwap and QuipuSwap)
Reasons for holding ShuttleOne’s $SZO token.
- $SZO is the first multichain coin that makes it easy for anyone to arbitrage across many chains.
- $SZO is a relatively new coin that can revolutionize DeFi, NFT, and open the door to Multi-Chain verse.
- ShuttleOne’s $SZO token will become more widely accepted as a form of value exchange in the ShuttleOne ecosystem as time goes on.
- All supported blockchain protocols’ transaction fees can be paid with $SZO, the universal token for Metachain-deployed projects.
- Prices of $SZO fluctuate from roughly $0.03 on UniSwap to $0.10 on QuipuSwap and $0.11 on PancakeSwap according to the various AMM market characteristics. The Metachain Bridge can be used to trade on price arbitrage by moving $SZO from one blockchain to another to take advantage of the difference in liquidity.
Awesome updates to look forward to come next year.
The efforts of ShuttleOne to develop the next-generation operating system for the finance industry have begun to bear fruit. Some of the exciting updates to come are listed below
- A multichain ShuttleOne Wallet for handling all your cryptocurrency needs.
- ShuttleOne’s non-code single API aggregator of blockchains for DeFi and Web3.0 applications — Metachain is shaping up well.
- Multichain capabilities in ShuttleOne’s products will be handled by two-way bridges, the first of which will be disclosed in the coming days and which will connect three different protocols at the same time.
- The smart contract-based bridge will initially support the Ethereum, BSC, and Tezos blockchains, with support for additional blockchains to be added in the near future, according to the developers..
- ShuttleOne will also be launching the Shuttleone metachain in the near future (An App store for multichain products with ready-to-use developer tools). These items are simple to use and may be incorporated into any project by developers.
- Also, as a community, developers can also build innovative Metachain products and list them on the store.