OpenOcean’s Holiday Gift Campaign.
Hello OpenOcean community !
OpenOcean has had such a spectacular year filled with amazing events. This year had the big time aggregator smashing goals and fulfilling promises made to its community members in grand style. As an appreciation for the immense support that the community has showered on them, OpenOcean will be doing a little celebration. Traders will get the chance to win holiday gifts from draws ! The event is already underway at the time of this writing.
The gifts from OpenOcean will be gained once you trade on Polygon, Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain or Fantom through OpenOcean during a two week period. As earlier mentioned, the draws are already underway so get in there and trade away. You just might get the chance to win big !
DETAILS ABOUT THE GIFT CAMPAIGN.
- Only trade transactions with separate values worth 50 USDT or more will be entered into the lucky draws.
- The lucky draws will only apply to any of the following token pairs that are traded on via OpenOcean: Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon and Fantom
The lucky draws are already underway. They started on the 24th of December, 2021 by 10:00 and will be on until 10:00 on the 7th of January, 2022. Users will get the chance to win either a 100% refund on gas fees or OOE rewards.
However, there are a couple of things to take note of;
- Refunds for gas fees will be converted to OOE and distributed to the selected wallet addresses.
- OOE rewards will be displayed at the top right corner of the trading interface.
- Within two weeks of the campaign’s conclusion, rewards will be distributed to the lucky users’ wallet addresses.
- At their sole discretion, OpenOcean reserve the right to cancel or modify any activity or activity rules.
ThIs is an opportunity to celebrate the holiday season in grand style, with the chance offered by OpenOcean to win gifts when trading on selected chains. Take advantage of it while it lasts !
As a one-stop trading entrance, OpenOcean has aggregated major DEXes across public chains, including Ethereum and Layer 2, Arbitrum, BoBa, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Polygon, Solana, Gnosis (formerly xDai), HECO, TRON, Ontology, and a CEX (Binance). OpenOcean will continue to support cross-chain swaps via bridges and cross-chain protocols, aggregate more DeFi and CeFi products, and launch intelligent management services.