Plutos Network launches Synthetic System V1.0 on Ropsten and Reward Bounty Program.
Hello guys ‼️! Plutos Network has exciting news to share.
Plutos Network Synthetic System V.1 is now LIVE on Ropsten ‼️
What does this mean ??
Plutos Network is thrilled to deliver the Plutos Network Synthetic System V1.0 to users after more than 6 months of product design and development.
To make sure the V1.0 System is devoid of any bugs and that it does not require and more fixing, it will first be run on Ropsten for about 3–4 weeks. With enhancements and refining, the V1.0 System will be officially functioning on Ethereum. The team will next begin migration to Solana and incorporate more leading chains such as Terra, Polygon, and others in Q4 of this year, as anticipated in the Roadmap.
The system is currently available for testing by users. They can also assist by making recommendations that will aid in the continuing enhancement of the product! As an added incentive, the winners will get $10,000 in PLUT tokens as prizes!
This V1.0 launch is only one of many significant achievements in Plutos Network’s ongoing growth into a fully mature DeFi Synthetic Hub for users to issue and trade a wide range of synthetic products, with a user-friendly UX and high-end trading experience.
Plutos Network is also excited to introduce their Bounty Program to commemorate the V1.0 Launch and deliver on their promise of a user-first approach. The Bounty Program includes a total prize fund of $10,000 in PLUT tokens to distribute to users that test the V1.0 and provide suggestions to aid with continual product enhancements!
How to enter the Bounty Program
To participate in this exciting event, there are a few things to note:
- Plutos will choose 45 winners based on the quality of their recommendations, the possibility of execution, and the value for product improvement, as determined by Plutos’ team of developers and engineers.
- It will be a tier-based reward system. The team will assign scores based on the aforementioned criteria and choose winners in various levels. 10 winners will be selected from Tier 1 with $500 per winner, 15 from Tier 2 winning $200 per person, and 20 users from Tier 3 with $100 each in rewards.
Guidelines for preparing for the V1.0 testing.
Refer to the below tips to prepare for the testing.
- If you click the “APP” button in the upper right corner of the homepage, you’ll be sent to the APP PAGE
Before entering the “Bridge,” ensure that you are linked to the BSC testnet. Check how to connect to BSC testnet. Also, using Plutos’ Bidirectional ETH-BSC Bridge will incur a 0.3 percent fee.
- After creating your BSC Test-net wallet, you can claim a maximum of 1,000 testnet PLUT tokens in the “FAUCET” to test the product. Simply click it, and they will be added to your wallet.
- After converting your BSC test-net PLUT tokens to Ether test-net tokens, transfer your wallet to the Ropsten network, and then claim test Ether on Ropsten for the rest of the process, as the V.10 runs on Ropsten.