Spores Network Token ($SPO) Now Live On Binance Smart Chain
Hello friends, guess what ??!!
Spores Network Token ($SPO) is live on Binance Smart Chain.
Spores Network is pleased to announce that it is now integrated and operational on the Binance Smart Chain. Users will be able to stake on BSC through the integration, and SPO token holders will be able to transfer tokens from ETH to BSC and vice versa.
Spores Network’s founders have always believed that crypto will lead to decentralized ownership and instantaneous capital redistribution; as such, their mission has been to establish an NFT ecosystem that is creator-centric, community-driven, smooth, and seamless. To that end, Spores has created a cross-chain DeFi-powered NFT marketplace that defines decentralized pop culture by distributing NFT content from gaming, esports, animation/anime, digital fine arts, music, and film/TV.
Users can now swap $SPO from Ethereum to Binance using the Spores token bridge solution, as part of the team’s ongoing effort to bring cross-chain functionalities to the Spores protocol and platform. You can also purchase $SPO from the Pancake Swap pair directly on BSC.
Ferrum Network has been chosen to be Spores’ cross-chain bridge solutions provider.
More on Ferrum Network ….
Ferrum Network is a Blockchain-as-a-Service DeFi firm that deals in token utility enhancement while also providing consultative solutions to crypto projects. It has a track record of assisting startups with its innovative blockchain solutions in bringing their products to market faster while maintaining high security and cross-chain compatibility.
Cyber-attacks cost over $150 million USD in digital assets last year. With its dependable bridge security, Ferrum Network significantly reduces this risk. Spores will use Ferrum Network’s interface to enable quick and safe SPO token swaps between blockchain platforms. This will provide the Spores community with a simple and cost-effective way to confidently transfer SPO assets. Ferrum Network’s user-friendly interface and ease of use enable it to quickly deliver bridge solutions that support high-speed/high-volume transactions.
Cross-chain swaps on the Ferrum Network charge a 1% transaction fee, with Spores Network keeping 50% of the proceeds for its buyback and lock function. Spores intends to use these as incentives for staking and providing liquidity on its platform.
Here are the steps to take to transfer paid tokens from ETH to BSC:
- Go to https://bridge.spores.app/
- Click on ‘Connect’ to connect your Metamask wallet (the bridge currently only works with MetaMask).
- Your wallet will prompt you to connect your account. Please select the wallet on the network you would like to swap from. Eg. if you want to swap from ETH to BSC, select ETH Mainnet and vice versa.
- Enter the amount of SPO you want to swap to BSC, double-check the destination address, then click on ‘Approve’.
- Your wallet will prompt you to confirm this transaction.
- Click on ‘Swap
- Confirm swap’.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Your swap is being processed; this could take up to three minutes or longer based on network traffic at the time.
- Click on ‘Switch Network’ in order to switch to BSC to withdraw your swap.
- Click on ‘Retrieve Token Now’.
- Click on ‘Withdraw Item’.
- Your wallet will ask you to confirm your transaction.
- Click on ‘Add Token’ to add the SPO token to your BSC wallet.
- Your wallet will prompt you to confirm.
- You have successfully transferred your SPO tokens to your BSC wallet.
Join the community and be a part of history as Spores Network revolutionizes the crypto industry ‼️